REAL ESTATE APPRAISER
Under Polish law only authorized real estate appraiser can prepare a document setting out the value of the property, called "an appraisal". To obtain a Polish power to estimate the value of the property, the candidate must have a university degree, completed postgraduate studies in property valuation, gain practical knowledge in order to eventually join the state examination in front of a state qualifying commission.
Professional activities in the field of real estate management regulates Chapter V, of the Real Estate Management statute from the 21st of August 1997 (uniform text, Officiel 2010 No. 102, pos. 651 with later amendments).
According to the Act:
1. Expert property is performed by professional appraisers under the terms of this Act.
2. Property appraiser is a person having professional qualifications in the field of property valuation, given under the provisions of Chapter 4 of this chapter.
3. Real estate appraiser shall determine the value of the property, as well as machinery and equipment permanently connected to the property.
3a. Real estate appraiser may make studies and expert opinion, to constitute an appraisal for the following:
- real estate market and advice on this market;
- the effectiveness of investing in real estate and development;
- the financial consequences of adoption or amendment of local plans;
- determining the subject of separate ownership of premises;
- the mortgage lending value of the property;
- determining the property value for the individual investor;
- the valuation of real estate held as investment within the meaning of the regulations on accounting;
- valuation of property as assets of individuals within the meaning of the Accounting Act.
3b. From the date of entry into the central register of valuers person referred to in paragraph. 2, acquires the right to practice and use the professional title "real estate appraiser".
Professional title "real estate appraiser" shall be subject to legal protection.
BASIC CONCEPTS RELATED TO REAL ESTATE VALUATION
This set of activities leading to the determination of property value.
is the process by which a determination is made of values for different purposes, using different approaches, methods and techniques.
is written, proprietary property expert opinion about the value of the property, drawn on the basis of a valuation.
Determining the value of the property
is to determine the value of property rights or other rights to the property, using established and proven tool of economic and legal procedures.
We distinguish the following types of values:
- The market value of
- The value of replacement
- Cadastral value
- Non-market value (as KSWP2):
- Banking and Mortgage
- Individual (or investment)
- For the forced sale